The Best Beginner’s Knitting Kit Includes:
- Knitting Pretty DVD 1: Basic Knitting – Celebrity knitting expert, Jill Moray, teaches the knitting basics and more. Learn how to knit, purl, cast on, bind off, as well as the Garter Stitch and the Stockinet Stitch. Jill then works with you as you knit a hip scarf using two different stitches! (Scarf pattern included.)
- Karabella Aurora 8 Extra Fine Merino Yarn – Karabella Yarns produces their luxurious yarns in Italy at the best spinning mills. This high-end Extra Fine Merino yarn is pre-shrunk and machine washable. Two (2) Skeins of worsted weight yarn per kit. Choice of 4 beautiful colors ($28 value).
- US Size 8 (5mm) 9″ Bamboo Knitting Needles – Takumi Velvet Bamboo Knitting Needles are the best on the market. The needles are light with a velvety-smooth finish to rest comfortably in your hand. They are also eco-friendly with no petro-chemicals to harm the environment.
- Chibi Darning Needles – Gold-tone darning needles with large eyes and bent tips make weaving ends and finishing seams a snap. Two needles in a handy transparent case.
- Row Counter – Track your rows and stitches with this easy-to-read hand-held counter.
- Point Protectors – Keep stitches from sliding off your needles.
- All in a Knitting Channel Tote Bag
- 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (see website for details)
- Only $59.95 – Shipped Priority Mail right to your door! (Priority shipping in U.S. only)
Click Here to See Our Best Beginner Kit with All 3 DVDs!